SCCA.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home->SCCA Club Racing->Showroom Stock
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked1999 & 2000 Civic Si

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1999 & 2000 Civic Si
    Posted: February.16.2011 at 1:38pm
We need A LOT of people to petition the Comp Board to get the 1999 & 2000 Civic Si out of ITS and into ITA.
TIA,
Mr. B
Sponsored Links

Bruce Bettinger View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce Bettinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February.16.2011 at 2:29pm
Yes you do.  I'm not one of them.  May ITA Miatias rule.
Bruce (Lost in Kansas) Bettinger
mad_max View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mad_max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May.17.2011 at 11:35am

I think the CRB wants to see if the car is competitive in ITS first. The 1st gen Neon for example had to languish in ITS for a few year before they decided to move it to ITA . I plan to convert my 99 Si to the new STL class because I really like the idea of swapping in the B18 engine from the Integra.

Tirerack.com
tougefactory.com
Mr. B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May.17.2011 at 11:46am
Originally posted by mad_max mad_max wrote:

I think the CRB wants to see if the car is competitive in ITS first. The 1st gen Neon for example had to languish in ITS for a few year before they decided to move it to ITA . I plan to convert my �99 Si to the new STL class because I really like the idea of swapping in the B18 engine from the Integra.

Aren't just about all the cars that used to be in SSC now in ITA?
Why spend a ton of money trying to make the car into a competitive ITS car, when it belongs in ITA, IMHO.
Mr. B
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic