SCCA.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home->SCCA Solo->Solo Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Brunton Super Stalker

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usualsuspect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brunton Super Stalker
    Posted: February.08.2010 at 9:08pm
I'm trying to find a used Brunton Stalker.  Preferably, one with the supercharged 3.8L V6. 

If anybody's got one for sale or knows of a good place to look, let me know.

Thanks,
Brad
Sponsored Links

foxe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September.15.2010 at 3:10am
Hi there--I've got a Stalker for sale. Here are the pertinent details I've posted in other forums:

This Super Stalker was completed and licensed in Florida in 2010. It's a truly unique, custom stalker; painted with a carbon fiber process called '3D Water Immersion Technology' (just under $4,000). This allows the Stalker to look as if it were made of real carbon fiber. Even by looking at it up close, you cannot tell the car isn't made of real carbon fiber. This Super Stalker adds another unique feature in that it is powered by a brand new crate L-67 ($4,200), purchased from Maroone Chevrolet of Palm Beach, Florida. Every care has been taken to create a truly exceptional machine. This car was built with a Ron France wiring kit and is an ASE certified master wired complete car. The wiring looks as if Chevrolet did it at one of their plants. The Stalker is absolutely beautiful and goes like a rocket, having been on a dyno at least 4 times looking for more power. Presently, this Stalker makes 260 hp at the wheels, and has approximately 250 miles since completion. I have run the 1/8 mile, and the Stalker is an absolute bullet; it's best time being 7.2 seconds at 89 mph (equivalent to a high 10 second-low 11 second quarter). It gets to 60 feet in 1.2 to 1.4 seconds. If there are any drag people out there, ask them how fast that 60 ft time is for a street car. Only a truly high dollar race car beats this Super Stalker. It eats Ferraris, Lambos, Z06s & Beamers for lunch as the Stalker will run from 0 to 60 mph in the 3 second range (no doubt helped by the Stalker's weight at 1,500 lbs). This Super Stalker has two sets of wheels and tires (Diamond racing wheels 10" x 13" on all 4 corners w/ R-160 Goodyears & 15" wheels and tires for the street). As seen in the photos, this Stalker has a rear stainless wing, which can be removed in less than 20 minutes. The wing is more for looks, but I believe the transfer of weight is why the car launches so hard to 60 feet in the 1/8. The car has a totally rebuilt T-5 transmission w/ a reconditioned differential & a brand new limited slip (rear end ratio 3.73).Two sets of springs come with this Stalker; one lower rate set for street, and one higher rate set for auto X and road racing (600 lbs front/300 lbs rear). All brakes, rotors, calipers, brake reservoirs, radiator and alternator are new, as well as a new Odyssey battery. This Stalker has Brookland windshields with safety plate as well as a stock windshield. The car has been put together with Grade 8 hardware & no expense was spared to make it a first class, safe Super Stalker. It even has a full compliment of Autometer gauges & a cockpit adjustable brake bias. If you would like to know more or see photos, please contact me at foxe@comcast.net ... or call at 786-357-4535.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic