SCCA.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home->Divisional Discussions->Rocky Mountain Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Mexico FVee

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael Slack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Mexico FVee
    Posted: December.22.2009 at 7:52pm

Hello my name is Michael: Happy holidays, most good and well met to one and all!

My question is simply this...is there any Formula Vee activity in the state of New Mexico? I live in rosehell, err I mean Roswell... sorry I couldn't resist. Seriously though, in the upcoming year 2010 I will be starting to construct my own FV chassis. I will be looking to make this an business opportunity a lil down the road, but for now I'm feelin the need for speed as it were at a personal level.

I have been involved with Volkswagens in many capacities for the last 42 years, from Vintage restorations, Drag racing, Off road, Custom street {Cal Look} and generalized maintenance. I also have been involved with VW's in an Aircraft capacity as well so FV is about the only thing I think Iv'e not done with VW's! Weird huh?

In closing, I shall patiently await a reply...lol

God bless you all, have a very warm, safe holiday season with a very prosperous new year!

HIS humble privateer.......Michael

Thankyou very much for taking your valuable time to answer my inquiries. God bless you! Michael
Sponsored Links

lchracing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lchracing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December.27.2009 at 3:49pm
Michael,

Larry here in Santa Fe, NM.  We have some racing and Solo going on in Alb, not always SCCA.  Write me off the list and I will try to help.

lhaynes99@gmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic