SCCA.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home->SCCA Club Racing->American Sedan
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Interested in hand controls saw

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magman1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Interested in hand controls saw
    Posted: February.16.2009 at 12:12am
I was watch the runoffs and I saw a driver using hand controls. I can not walk. So I thought these are exactly what I am looking for. That away I get to keep both hands on the wheel in my truck. I hate driving one handed. If anyone can help let me know.
Sponsored Links

lechner2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lechner2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March.18.2009 at 4:01pm
Go  to www.asedan.net and post your question, you will get an answer.
somi12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote somi12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September.22.2014 at 5:41am

A protest was filed against the results of the measurement process. As the measurement process used was not accurate enough to accurately define within the tolerance.

somi
ur2loud View Drop Down
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ur2loud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October.10.2014 at 8:11pm
Google adaptive access devices and similar words.
This should give you some ideas and sources of equipment.
The several race cars for disabled drivers I have seen were custom for that driver. I'm sure some parts were 'off the shelf' and some parts were one off in each car.
Good luck
Wayne Hill

Nat'l Sound Control, Sr. F&C, ex Emer.Svc.

SCCA member 66-83,93-14

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic