SCCA.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home->Regional Leadership/Business->REs and Region Leadership
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thanks!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelleyHux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thanks!
    Posted: July.29.2008 at 9:52pm
I just saw this today ...

http://www.calclub.com/html/html2/mem07_19.htm

Thanks Mike for all you did for the regions! We're gonna miss you. We wish you the best of luck in your new endeavors.

Kelley Huxtable
DMVR
"PLAY SAFE"
Sponsored Links

paul gipson View Drop Down
Senior
Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paul gipson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July.31.2008 at 12:48am
My interactions with Mike were limited but the thing I noticed was his participation on this forum. Always ready to answer questions and help members and non-members alike. Best of luck Mike.

howson View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote howson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July.31.2008 at 6:35pm
Such a terse announcement and no explanation always leave me wanting to know more...
austin flagger View Drop Down
Senior
Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote austin flagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August.01.2008 at 2:50am

That was my first take, what's going on??  Obvious to me there's something more, and IMHO it could have been worded a little less obvious.  I typically thought his responses were fair, and it seemed he was the only one keeping up with posts at times.

Have never met the man, but was looking forward to meeting him and other staff at the Runoffs.

B. McNaul
Lone Star Region F&C
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic