SCCA.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home->Regional Leadership/Business->REs and Region Leadership
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Year end Trophies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patrick Weaver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Year end Trophies
    Posted: January.02.2008 at 5:25am

Besides solotime

www.http://solotime.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&Pr odID=344

and

http://www.prizepossessions.com/sports_car_club_america.aspx

Does anyone else have a source for good year end trophies?

Sponsored Links

KelleyHux View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelleyHux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January.02.2008 at 12:32pm
Patrick ...

Depending on what you want to give for trophies, check with a local embroidery shop. We've given very nice polo shirts embroidered with the region logo. They should also have a good selection of items which can have the logo applied - directors chairs, bags, etc.

Think outside the typical stand-up trophies box.

Kelley Huxtable
DMVR
"PLAY SAFE"
Bob Sonntag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Sonntag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April.22.2008 at 6:18pm

Patrick,

I had the task of year-end trophies for the first time last year.  I used the local trophy shop.  For both ideas and the trophies.  Ended up getting 8" silverplated plates and then typed up stuff in Word to fit on about 4" squares -- year, award, place, etc -- and had the trophy shop print them on brushed aluminum plates.  Stuck those printed plates on bigger black aluminum plates (to make a border and give some depth) and then stuck the printed & black plates on the silver plates.

Printing on the aluminum plates was the trophy shop's idea and was quite a bit cheaper than the engraving would have been.

The project turned well and were reasonably priced.  Budget permitting I could have gotten different size plates too.

If you're still interested in a picture, let me know...or if you get a really good idea, share that too.  I'll need something for this year's stuff too.

Bob
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic