SCCA.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home->SCCA General Discussion->Get real...FAST
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best way to start

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soeuroithurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best way to start
    Posted: May.01.2013 at 8:38pm
Hey i'm new here. Ok, i have a r32 04 and would really like to get into circuit racing. I prefer anything that is on the track. Hopefully i'm using the correct terms. Could someone point me to a few things? I've been on the SCCA website and all i can find are things i could be able to do. 
1. Forms of racing.
2. Requirements for each race(equipment and gear)

Any help would be appreciated. 
Sponsored Links

AX Motorsports View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AX Motorsports Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November.07.2013 at 8:37pm
Hi everyone. I would love to race Rally Cross race on november 17th in Tampa. Ready to buy a car and looks like I will go with VW Golf
but I am unsure and trying to decide in between the vr6 which seems to have more power and GTI 1.8L which is about 300 lbs lighter and should handle much better the curves

Anyone with experience could help/comment?
Will like to go on the stock -front wheel drive category, any advice?

If any ideas you can also hit my email alledo7@hotmail.com

cheers!

Toney
Toney LLedo
faliefiar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote faliefiar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February.10.2015 at 9:02pm
Customer: "My computer crashed!"Tech Support: "It crashed?"Customer: "Yeah, it won't let me play my game."Tech Support: "All right, hit Control-Alt-Delete to reboot."Customer: "No, it didn't crash - it crashed."Tech Support: "Huh?"Customer: "I crashed my game. That's what I said before. I crashed my spaceship and now it doesn't work."Tech Support: "Click on 'File,' then 'New Game.'"Customer: [pause] "Wow! How'd you learn how to do that?"

long123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote long123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July.21.2015 at 2:05am
Any help would be appreciated. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic