SCCA.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home->Divisional Discussions->NorthEast Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CDL-A Truck Driver needed with Passport

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RWRE12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CDL-A Truck Driver needed with Passport
    Posted: June.26.2012 at 6:03pm
Hi everyone,

I am new here, I learned of your site through a friend out in Colorado. I am the admin for Rusty Wallace Racing Experience, and Formula Racing Experience. We are a stock car and Formula Ford racing experience and we travel all over the US to different racetracks and let the average "joe" come out and experience the thrill of driving a real racecar or Formula Ford. (I'm sure most of you have heard of Richard Petty Driving Experience - we're similar, but much more fun! :))

Anyway, we are heading to Canada this week and we are looking for a CDL-A truck driver that has a passport and can haul one of our tractor trailers there. This would be within the next day or two. I know this is SUPER short notice but our regular driver's son just had a massive stroke and he needs to be home with him.

I hope this is within the guidelines of your forum and if there are any rules I am violating with this post I sincerely apologize. If anyone out there reading is interested, please contact me on my cell phone at 401-965-8315. My email is jamielynn@racewithrusty.com. (Cell phone is best).

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from someone!
Sponsored Links

Johnannz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnannz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June.27.2012 at 7:40am

Try Wayne Dixon.  Not sure if he is on this site but his is F500 driver.  You can find him on www.f500.us  He is in Maine

RWRE12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RWRE12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June.27.2012 at 8:31am
thanks!!! I cannot find a way to contact him directly though, it does not allow me to email him through the site (I did register)... any idea how to reach him? Thanks so much for the help!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic